Our program meets the Joshua's Law Driver Education requirements
Are you ready to get your Georgia Learner's Permit?
You are seconds away from beginning the steps to get a Georgia Driver's Permit/License.
This online drivered course is up-to-date and loaded with multi-media, which you will find very informative and educational. It is designed to be affordable and accessible for all teen drivers state-wide. This online (virtual) driving school course is licensed by the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS). You will find that it is listed on the Georgia DDS website as such. Once you pass this course and get your driving completed, you will be ready to apply for your Georgia driver's test. You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of this DDS licensed online driver education program, which meets the Joshua's Law requirements.
Visit our FAQ page for other important information.
Are you 14 years old?
If so you're ready to take our DDS licensed online driver education course. You must be at least 14 years of age to enroll or register now. Once you complete the course and turn 15 years old, you can then go get your learners permit.
You may apply for an Instructional Permit when you turn 15!
- Applicant must be at least 15 years of age.
- Pass Vision Exam.
- Pass Knowledge Exam.
- Applicants under age 18 years of age are required to have a parent/guardian, responsible adult or authorized Driver Training Instructor to sign the application for the driver's license. The signatures also have the authority to request the driver's license to be revoked at any time before the minor’s 18th birthday.
You can get your license when you turn 16:
- And have held an Instructional Permit for a minimum one year and a day. The permit must also be surrendered at time of testing.
- If you have had no major traffic violations that resulted in the suspension of the instructional permit and prohibit issuance of a Class D.
- And have logged a minimum of 40 hours of supervised driving experience with at least 6 hours of driving at night.
- And the Joshua's Law Requirements must be satisfied.
- Pass vision test.
- Pass applicable Road Skills Test.
- Applicant under the age of 18 years old is required to have parent/guardian, responsible adult to sign the application for the driver's license. Responsible adult only applies to emancipated applicants with court ordered documentation. They also have the authority to request the driver's license to be revoked at any time before the applicant’s 18th birthday.